Problematic Players on NaMafia.com

I’m sure you can understand how the way you’ve been playing together as town comes off as unfun to other players.

I’m sorry if playing with the least bit of argumentative coordination comes off as unfun. Mafia is a team game and you have to capitalize on your advantages.
I don’t see how it comes off as unfun when people complain about it before “it” even starts, people are predisposed to finding it unfun.

They’re complaining about you, not Mafia

yeah can we plz ban both of them or like make them 1v1 mid each each other to see which one gets banned

and then later ban the other one

Your bad reading comprehension strikes again.

its hard to think that jacob actually legitimately believes what he’s saying when it seems like he’s clearly pretending not to see what point everyone is trying to make lol. he’s toxic not dumb

No, you just can’t read properly.

Same to you bud

No, that’s not true - I understand perfectly what Klaze said and responded to what he was saying, while you completely misunderstood my post.
I suggest you play less screen games and read some books to improve your reading attention span.

Reread my post.

plz leave the site and reevaluate how you interact with other people in the internet

I interact with people the same way they interact with me.

whatever your doing its incredibly off putting

I am being as reactive as possible. I have won all my recent mafia games.

have no problems with how you play mafia only have problems with your personality

My personality? What?

You’re very annoying

1 Like

Also for the record NMA does rig the roles in his mafia games and I will likely end up in some “dunce” role for arguing with him here

As I said - All I have been doing has been reactive and self defense. You and others have been - in my opinion (I have to say this every post now because people apparently) - creating fake entities to antagonize.