Problematic Players on NaMafia.com

No - I do not rig the roles and there is no Dunce role in the game, the roles are in the OP.

still annoying

Am I supposed to not defend myself and let people just lie about me? If people acted like normal humans I wouldnā€™t have to call out liars and trolls in every thread.
I say it again; I treat people how they treat me, as in the bible.

He rigs roles 100%

Just give me mafia then

give me scum/pr nma, im tired of being fucking vt

1 Like

its not how you treat people that annoys me its your general attitude.

honestly i dont blame you for being rude to me im pretty rude to you. thts not what bothers me tho

what bothers me is their clear lack of mafia skill. they keep lynching epok to remove him as a threat with the excuse that they once caught him as mafia.

lmao i laughed at this

Your opinion only counts as 3/5 of an opinion.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s why I only 3/5 killed you n2

Let me be clear, as I was on NADotA: mafia is the one place I have no problem with asoul. Heā€™s a competent player; the only thing that irks me is his general playstyle to play dumb/lightly d1 (and sometimes d2), but I understand the strategy there. Itā€™s in the post-game/rest of the forum that I hate him

This is a fucking dumb post, as are most calling Benny out for not trying. His bullshit, annoying posts are to bait out players. Same as it was on NADotA, and as another player, you should leverage reactions to Bennny more effectively

Heā€™s rigged roles once. Unacceptable, but he hasnā€™t done so since then. Iā€™d be far more wary of Benny hosting (as far as I know, a Benny host has never not been fucked)

How would you know?

You're speaking with confidence on things you don't have the experience to speak about.

Same with the above post about benny's aim in making annoying posts. Do you know his aim in making those posts? I understand they have that effect but you don't know his intentions and shouldn't claim to.

Itā€™s my experience that NMA always hosts for a reason and sometimes that reason doesnā€™t involve rigging the forumā€™s token black guy to have a ā€œslaveā€ role which has 3/5ths weighted vote but usually itā€™s something like that

Iā€™ve read every game thread on here

Why?

Because Iā€™m addicted