Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

I find it more revolting to have sex with a female quite honestly.

I find it more revolting to have sex with a female quite honestly.

1 Like

On the old NADota forum I was constantly solicited for pictures of my dick by Agile_Mind/Brood_Star (shared account - impossible to say which) - two posters whom I respected deeply and would've done nearly anything for. However I did not budge

In their attempts to convince me they sent me many pictures of the different dicks on the forum. I believe I have seen Ethan Jone​s's penis

1 Like

it just sounds to me that your gay experiences were bad because they were with a predator

you should try something gay with a nicer guy.

On this forum it is the same situation but the solicitor is one of the site Admins (will not say which - not supposed to Call Him By His Name here) - again, someone I deeply respect but will not budge out of respect for my own sexuality & moral values

1 Like

What is a "Gay Podcast?"

Keven Talks.

And y'all were surprised he wasn't straight

Do you guys want to see my cock

1 Like
1 Like

No he's straight. These are different people

Name names. I will not allow sexual harassment on this forum, only regular harassment

The "gay" one actually had BPD so he was probably actually straight also

1 Like

Bisexual Personality Disorder?

1 Like

Pm only (and you have to ask for consent first)

I will post my cock. I am still in the tub. Just waiting on admin permission @luckyartist

4 Likes

Have you read this?

Read about the rise of HIV in San Francisco. There's some research paper about it google "Salo Forum" or something