Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

nmagane is distinctly some soybrain who will put aside the fact that he's a slave to his soyjak guild leader for little dresses online

I just can't do that

I don't think it'd be that simple for nma

Yes we can tell it is very hard for you to step out of your own brain

Is this what you mean by "socially functioning"? Am I supposed to lash out and insult people just because I don't like some of their qualities?
I think "Social functionality" isn't defined as "calling people ■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■ " once you see a few flaws in them. I respected his dedication and passion for the game.

1 Like

Having sex with you would be awful !

1 Like

Do you think someone thats not an actual sociopath can spend two years parsing molten core raids in an american wow guild?

Answer me these questions

playing world of warcraft for multiple years in "The ****" should have been the end if he had any self respect whatsoever

Do you think I played the game for "dresses"? You're just arguing in bad faith here, you know exactly why I played WoW and misrepresenting that is just not even funny.

it's like me getting totally cucked by nyte online and expecting thing sto be the same

Are they in teamspeak typing in tandem their verbal conversations? Thats so adorable!

it is a STAIN on him

1 Like

It sounds like you are just jealous that he played world of warcraft with his guild friends instead of hanging out with you

1 Like

i at least had my pursuits driven by something noble; i have no idea what leads someone to soyjak it up with ■■■■■■■ in azeroth for little girly games

This just reeks of insecurity. I'm sorry but I have no shame in the fact that I played in a WoW speedrunning guild, I enjoyed it and started griefing then quit when I got bored.

1 Like

notjones does seem the jealous type -

It is okay for your friends to have hobbies

1 Like

this ■■■■■■ ended up inviting his ■■■■■■ speedrunner friends to the teamspeak!! ahahaha

It was genuinely competitive and interesting to me. You refuse to acknowledge that and continue to argue in bad faith.

Ah so it is jealously

No, I did not.