public apology thread

Yeah…

1 Like

I’m knot doing that.

1 Like

Wrong. The absolute lack of self awareness…

1 Like

I will skull fuck you to death.

1 Like

MODS

1 Like

That sounds pleasant

1 Like

i was once rude to CBD or whoever that guy was. he had an avatar with like an 11 year old boy in it.

i wanna apologize that wasn’t nice of me at all

1 Like

? Wha

i also wanna apologize to @big_ass. when i was staying at your place i knocked over one of your lamps and slightly broke one of the metal frame thingies near the top that suspends the fixture with the bulb. later you texted me to ask if i knew anything about it and i denied it out of shame. i’m really sorry man i’m ready to come clean and i can e-transfer you some money to replace/repair the lamp.

2 Likes

Probably the least necessary apology here

1 Like

i wanna apologize to @SOPHIE during that one time you got banned on nadota you were posting kind of erratically and i might have been dismissive. it wasn’t right and you’ve been nothing but kind to me please accept my apology.

2 Likes

I don’t mind about the lamp I knew it was you and had already forgotten about it

1 Like

I really was erratic and made use of the break, thanks for trying to set me straight anyways at the time!

1 Like

Wanna apologize to the chink squad as well. After you two waged a six month long campaign of harrassment on me I think I might’ve possibly posted some mean things out of pure frustration and that was wrong of me. Please accept this apology if I said anything out of line.

I think I’m done hmu if I’ve ever been rude I’m ready to repent

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever done anything that pissed anybody off but if I have please let me know in this thread and I will apologize for it

1 Like

Sorry for that. hahaha.

1 Like

i’m sorry for dropping from the top of the mmr game right after valve announced leaderboards higher than 200.

1 Like

I’m sorry

1 Like

je suis desole

1 Like

i'm sorry for wronging you robert, please stop hating me :cry:

1 Like