public apology thread

I’m sorry

1 Like

Sorry about all the shitty things I say when I eat carbs

1 Like

Sorry about that sudo

1 Like

vohiyo was typing a reply to my post but then stopped and i cursed his name. i’m sorry

1 Like

Sorry mom and dad for being a failure drug addict

1 Like

Sorry to my family, all the people I’ve hurt, the women especially. The bosses at jobs I’ve walked out on after being depended on. The teachers in middle and high school I would harass constantly when they were just trying to get me to do something with my life. Everyone I’ve ever let down when you gave me a chance and I continued to be the same asshole I always was. Sorry to That young Air Force family who’s house I broke into and then posted on the pregnant wife’s Facebook “I’m getting an abortion” off her stolen laptop. Sorry to the friends cousins friend who stole his house keys so we could rob his house right after Christmas. Sorry to the people who lived up the street when my friend who was high on cough medicine broke their window. Sorry to my dead friend we were supposed to hang out the day you died but I forgot and you hung out with some other people and you overdosed. Sorry to that kid in the 8th grade I would bully all the time and sometimes make you cry I feel bad I’m just kind of an asshole. Sorry to that 3rd grader I beat up when I was a 4th grader and made him run off crying with a bloody nose. Sorry to that librarian I called a midget to her face. Sorry to that guy I car checked when I was 16 and sloppy drunk and all I stole was a disassembled sprinkler, a pack of gum, and a notebook full of AA 12 step shit which is ironic looking back but I didn’t understand back then. Sorry to my old co worker who I sold a gun to who’s roommate and also one of co workers shot himself with. I didn’t really know he would do that. Also sorry about how when I found out I went straight to the boss and asked to take his shifts. Sorry to all those people I doxed and harassed when I was 18 and drinking heavily, I was pretty messed up and thought it was funny. Sorry to the McDonald’s I called and sent death threats to. Sorry to the loss prevention guy who was holding onto my car trying to grab through the passenger window to my friend as I was driving off who fell face first into the pavement. Sorry buddy

4 Likes

ive never actually done anything wrong

I don’t think I’m gonna make it through the night

Dude be safe

Did you ever think about tracking down that guy and returning his notebook? If it’s got his notes/diary from his time in AA it might mean something to him.

It’s like good doxxing. Friendly dox to return notebook.

1 Like

Making amends is Good

1 Like

bro that was like 6 years ago why the fuck would I have a stolen notebook

1 Like

You threw away his notebook? That’s not very nice.

1 Like

God damn yns

1 Like

1 Like

As long as you’ve learned from it, it’s alright. I wanna make a post like that.

1 Like

Sorry to the loss prevention guy who was holding onto my car trying to grab through the passenger window to my friend as I was driving off who fell face first into the pavement.

1 Like

That one is not some shit you have to apologize for. Repo men are scum

2 Likes

i was trying to qv it cause i thought it was hilarious. agreed

1 Like

we were stealing groceries

1 Like