public apology thread

Oh, loss prevention as in the shoplifter stopping guy. He sucks, but fuck being that zealous about your job that you reach into a dude’s car. I’ve always heard of loss prevention as a nice term for repo men

1 Like

yeah to expand on that story it was me my friend and her brother and we were hungry junkies with no food in the house so we all hopped into my car and headed to some supermarket away from where we lived and I waited by the car as my friend and her brother went inside and her brother came out with a grocery cart full of shit that we packed up but my friend was taking her sweet ass time and was sitting by the door with a shopping cart full of shit and we told her to just leave it because there’s no way they didn’t notice her trying to steal that shit but she didn’t listen and LP got her ass trying to come out so we see her trying to break free of one guy so me and her brother hop in the car and roll up there and I back up on the side walk he hops out and starts yelling but all of a sudden a fucking battalion of LP dudes in plain clothes pop out and start talking mad shit so we had to hop back in the car and one dude runs up trying to like grab my friends brother through the window and some shit but I was speed racer with the clutch and he ate shit holding onto the window or whatever. Anyways the manager felt bad for my friend because she was a malnourished junkie and looked like one so she just let her go and we came back a couple hours later and just picked her up and went home. Also let her go because police won’t really come for petty theft like that

2 Likes

Idk seems like police would come for any number of reasons. I guess grocery stores aren’t as crazy about that shit but I’ve seen some aggressive ass LPs and I always figured getting you arrested was easy

1 Like

Depends on how nice a neighborhood the store is in. If you’re in a shitty place, cops don’t give a fuck

1 Like

Kids will get caught smoking pot in the local park here, and five cars will cover the main park and three will go for to the baseball/tennis park that is connected to it via trails.

Decent amount of money around here too, so cops will take money/drugs and pocket it. Happens a lot. My friend recently got arrested for racing. The officer that arrested the other driver got imprisoned in felony charges so the case got thrown away.

1 Like

rofl

1 Like

this sounds like my old hometown. there’s literally no crime there but police all over

1 Like

I’d like to apologise to the kids I didnt warn about the police who ended up getting arrested. I didn’t really like them.
Id like to apologise to any co-workers I’ve had that ive threaten to injury because I got frustrated with them.
I’d like to apologise to all my employers that I walked out on even though they depend heavily on me.
I’d like to apologise to the kid whose car engine I purposely destroyed.
I’d like to apologise to all the warranty companies I abuse.
I’d like to apologise to my mother’s family, I should call more often.
I’d like to apologise to my father’s family, I haven’t talked to any of you in the last 7 years because of him.

2 Likes

Apologies are for wimps. What’s done is done.

2 Likes

@SOPHIE
It's your turn.

3 Likes

I'm sorry for leaving.

Your turn

Im sorry for balling

1 Like

im sorry for supporting multiple doxing threads about jones and making sure they aren't removed from this community so they show up on google search

1 Like

I apologize to @KurokyFan_2015 for getting overly angry and judgmental in DotA Games.

sorry about my previous actions. actively repenting now.

2 Likes