Reasons to homeschool your kids

no you're stupid

you joined the military ■■■■■■

you got me there definitely a ■■■■■■ for that

wanna fuck all your shit up and set your life back by a couple years with possible crippling mental and physical conditions? see your recruiter and get deployed now!

2 Likes

i've met women who would turn your ass inside out and eat your half digested breakfast tho so it evens out

1 Like

who? nyte?

no never met her only typed words to her online

actually i played a dota game with her and agile mind where they were just fucking around or pretending to fuck around and wasted everyone's time with us getting thrashed

1 Like

Does agilemind post here? lol

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1546893479120457729
Lmao

no he was mostly a bradon 'broodatar' bui clone anyway who spawned his own 2nd generation clones like 5354w so not a big loss

need airhogs to come back to make high quality shitposts mocking numeta. not healthy for him but it was great content

when trump gets re-elected it'll be possible to mock numeta again

too many cheeseburgers and adderal lines his hearts giving out soon

■■■■■■■ trump is immortal

nevermind his rallies where he's basically just the same person as he was in 2016.

there's something about the non ironic fascism supporters you meet playing warhammer that's truly sad. at least some people have seen violence and suppression of differring ideologies in real life and believe in its tenets compared to nerds who like rolling dice acting like games workshop is divining the future while they just literally plagiarize fantasy and copy pasting ww1 era kaiserreich and soviet aesthetic

yeah dude "le fascism" face. the US "democracy" is the greatest force for evil on the entire planet.