Reasons to homeschool your kids

there is zero difference between "democracy" and "fascism" in propensity for violence. You're ■■■■■■■■■

trump's too incompetent to be a fascist that wasn't directed at him

true democracy owns we've spent a century proving it

bed time

no, true "democracy" is awful: Iron law of oligarchy - Wikipedia

we force "democracy" down everyone's throats because there is some conception that "liberal democracies don't fight each other"; it's an attempt to neutralize everyone.

gnight numeta goodluck to you and jdance browsing twitter for things to get whipped up into a fervor about

the entire rise of china is based on some ■■■■■■■■ fukuyama-ism that all societies eventually progress into libtard-gay idiocy (the United States) as a natural evolution: China would become a liberal democracy, and would be no threat to us.

true comma democracy im mobile gamer rn it's tough

they're due for the centennial civil war soon don't sweat

no their demographic pressures are going to eviscerate them if anything, but that's every western nation too.

I've been reading too much druidic stuff recently - peak oil, etc. Will crush everyone.

Ultimately there is "democracy" as a political form of organization (obviously bad) and then there's "democracy", which is US total domination, wealth extraction, and completely soulless gay liberalism that people (fat Murrikans) are actually in favor of.

fuck joe binde

Look, I'm not that smart, but I'm not some likely low-class, moron veteran. There are a littany of government gibs programs for you; there are none for me. Have the awareness to realize that if you were dumb enough to get hoodwinked by GWOT-era, pre-homo DoD advertisements back then, you're likely doing the same thing now

The World has been ruled by oligarchy ever since the first corn seed has been planted and watered.

Same with pretty much anything that has more than like 10 people involved in it

Democracy as a word was ancient homosexual greek dogwhistle. It's what people have been calling oligarchy as a joke for centuries. Some people are just not in on it

Can we discuss the main topic of the thread?
Reasons to Homeschool your Kids.

I would never do it personally.

Corn was only introduced into the world after America was founded you clown. You're telling me the feather savages had "oligarchies" in their ■■■■■■ teepees?

1 Like

If someone tells you they voted , they're trying to tell you they had unprotected anal sex with a man the previous night