Remove ability to rename threads

just 1 loonie lol

Where did I say that he’s looking up to him? I said that he thinks he’s smart - which he said right above my posts.
I know you’re trying to troll in the second part of your post here but it makes so little sense that it’s just sad. I’m not the one who made Discourse or vBulletin - I just know which one is a forum and which one is a scam for 20-something failed ruby web devs.

Jones is reformed, like Tyler1.

common misconception

It’s very nice how you just fall for Wintermute’s bait for the millionth time and just keep jerking yourself off instead of actually replying to my posts.
I understand that you have to keep doing this because this is how web development is, and you have to follow along what’s popular - but there are things that are objectively true and you’re ignoring them at the cost of the community.

@SOPHIE
The reaction system - Jef Atwood’s greatest design - being used to its only real use here by Wintermute, making posts look worse. Atwood has done nothing - Nothing - right with Discourse, it IS the worst web software ever created.

i think you underestimate how bad forum software really is

Reacts are a plugin.

Well it’s not really useful for anything other than that lol

It’s funny but whoever made it clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing.

vBulletin is one of the greatest cornerstones of the internet and people like Jeff are just salesmen with a “blog” (indoctrination camp).

Bring back ability to delete posts

:crazy:

You couldn’t delete posts in vB - but there was no public edit history (another sin discourse committed).

:Epicwin: