request: nmagane's take on mental illness

Yes that is the part post-childhood that is cringeworthy my friend.

No that’s where you’re wrong partner. Socialization happens up until the age of 4. By the age of 4 if your ability to be accepted by others is not developed it will lag behind for the rest of your life. It wasn’t your post teenage years, it was your formative ones. I already know you weren’t in daycare, I already know you probably had one or two close friends and didn’t branch out. It is how this stuff works for everyone.

Am I projecting

i think she meant it just manifests past a certain point in childhood more negatively over time

actually im projecting but i think thats about right

I wonder what percentage of people on this forum is who attended daycare versus that of an average asmr YouTube video. Im guessing 15%/95%

My parents let me drop out of pre school. FUCKING RETARDS

1 Like

i got daycare

it was good i guess

i have issues that run deeper i think (genetics)

You really think I didn’t attend daycare? Lol

You moved the goalpost. I said went, you said attended. You can attend without wenting

You have mega problems if you think your ability to develop social stops at 4

Fuck autocorrect

Qv

at some point you gotta learn to not entertain the idea of being emo when it comes up and figuring out something better to do with your mind

almost anything is better

This must be a product of you not going to daycare, these responses. Am I right?

Are you going to pretend that not being socialized at a young age isn’t a major snowball for later years

Nope I can’t stand parents that isolate their children from peers, personally.

It’s only fixable when you realize that it’s a problem and by then 15 years have passed

I knew like 2 people my entire Dunkin life

But frankly, plenty of shit can and will fuck you up. If it ain’t this it’s that.