Rest In Peace

last time I talked to her she seemed to be doing okayish but that was a while ago

jesus fucking christ

she was doing well, she had finished her nursing degree and had a good job at the hospital, and then this fucking cancer shit happens. it’s not fair.

rest in peace Claudia, I’ll miss you

1 Like

Sad :(...

1 Like

my condolences to the family

2 Likes

Unfortunate to hear I thought she had it under control with the treatment but I suppose we only see what she shared online with us. I’ve only known her for the past couple of years and our interactions were limited to NAdota but I feel bad for her and her family. Completely unfair and puts into perspective how quick life can change, she shared the diagnosis with all of us as members of this forum and at least we were here for her at times to vent, or to spend time arguing with each other about useless things.

Kind of crazy, RIP to kittens.

7 Likes

I was supposed to meet her at a dog-friendly cafe when I was in the height of my depression and slept through it.

We did finally end up going to a Twitch meetup at an e-sports bar in Toronto. But I got pulled off into hanging out with Rocksmith community most of the night. We said we'd have to hang out longer next time.

T_T

2 Likes

RIP kittens. i had my differences with her but she didn't deserve this.

3 Likes

That's sad. I hope you don't feel too bad over that

God bless everyone who posts in this thread.
Even if you don't believe, God bless anyways.

2 Likes

RIP

1 Like

Well said.

1 Like

Her presence was always warm. She was an exemplary person among, well, NADotA people. Her commitment to helping others in her actual outside pursuits will always be inspiring to me. We dearly love her forever. It hurts to see good people fall ill.
I hope everyone finds closure in her peace. May her memory be a blessing.

1 Like

I don't want to sound like an asshole but really? I'm genuinely sad she passed away and she didn't deserve this but i always find it weird when people act like everybody who passes away was a saint.

I think in most cases her frustration was valid. You have to respect her commitment to the community. Might not have agreed with her 100% on the politics but whatever. She was a homecare nurse and those people are going to be wiping your ass and wiping mine some day

she was

I like to think I am a pretty good people reader and kittens didn't have a mean or bad bone in her body. meant the best and cared for others. more should be like that.

I think there is good in all people and I felt that she was one of the few that put it into practice. Pretty sure the contexts where that may have lapsed/wasn't the case absolved her. Everyone has a limit too!

2 Likes

she could be difficult and mean when she wanted to be, you just never experienced that

doesn't mean she was a bad person, she could also be very kind and she wanted to make the world a better place, and I'd like to think that she did

maybe

maybe its because i was supportive first

people arent very nice and only accept the best treatment for themselves at the same time