Ring Master

2 Likes

?? shes a nurse

wtf are you on about

literally what is this man saying

you need to be studied

He spazzes about teachers and education now because he realized he really is just stupid.

Lowest form of life are western teachers

Why?

Wingmaster

he's from canada. He's a Tingmaster

They are not intelligent people. Especially in Canada a bunch of overpaid union commies. They live in a bubble know nothing of how economics functions. They can all be replaced by robots.

Teaching was once a noble profession. Now it's just a communist indoctrination camp.

No point in arguing against what someone wants to believe.

woke lgbt gay communism

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1829655329703149715

I wish calling people sheep wasn't so cliche because that is exactly what you are.

Explain the ■■■ flags in all schools now. LGBT is a form of communism or totalitarianism. Polish government says the same. It's very analogous to that

Polish government is maybe one of the stupidest bodies on earth

Pride flags show that LGBT people are accepted and welcome. Nothing more. The fact that it makes you losers spazz should really make you stop take a step back and realize your social media use has fried your brain.

And no, the existence of gay and trans people and their social exceptance is not communism or totalitarianism. Sentences like that are why people would rather choose to laugh at you and hashtag plasma than actually talk to you.

Sentences as coherent as "LGBT is communism and totalitarianism":

Green beans are raining.
Imperialism is my favorite breed of dog.
Vienna sausages are a more authoritarian sausage than pasta.
Tickle-me-elmo was not legitimately elected.
I wake up at 8pm every morning.
My Pokedex has AIDs.

NAMafia leadership is infiltrated by LGBT communists - be careful plasma

Sorry to hear about this

The rest of these also make perfect sense to me

This one is just obvious