Not Voting

flopagis, yns

Result

yns the Vanilla Townie is lynched

Mafia win

Krazy_Kat, slowdive, blazingaboy

Roles and Actions

1 Like

Thanks for all the effort you’ve put into this - I can tell it’s more than the average host (certainly more than me), and for keeping the game going even though you were very busy with much more important things.

1 Like

prostitute? LMAO

Well how do you think you roleblock? You fuck them all night.

@Roragok Thanks for the game. You are still the best host.

you are saying, i fucked jacob

Sorry bud it’s the rules of the game

I could host a quick Dethy game if no one wants to host soon.

Or I could host another Texas Justice game, if everyone wants to be a one-shot vigilante.

Otherwise, I am open to anyone hosting the next game,

id like to try texas justice tbh

So I was roleblocked n1. I asked about that after I got no response on the check and assumed that’s what happened

You then told me I wasn’t and sent me the result of my check (the player had flipped already)

A game with a lot of town killpower would probably be healthy for the site

We have an issue right now with the varying activity levels making the game kind of unfun. I was thinking a good solve would be just getting the plugin stuff working and using it to run turbo games for the high activity players.

But giving people lots of guns works too.

it kind of sucked having 3 people make like a combined 20 posts the entire game

It’s very, very hard to townread players who play like that

It’s also an issue that some of the people who want to be active are very, very active

It would be fine if it was just one or the other (everybody active or everybody slow) but the two together is causing problems

I think the days are too long. Being mute is a valid strategy but when the whole thread is silent for nearly the entire day because nothing more is being said… then yeah it sucks.

Turbo games would be great if we get a bot like MafiaUniverse does. One hour games, and even better because this site doesn't require us to refresh to see new posts.

I thought we had already Solved Dethy on the old forum?

It’s official, benny and Nmagane are gods amongst men.

If u guys want to help please do

funnilly MU was vb so we are kind of blazing new ground here

I can’t code :sunglasses: