Roragok's Mafia #23 Day 4

Neither can I tbh

I would love to help but my programming skills can't help this site.

I just say things like ā€œIā€™ll pass that along to the teamā€ and ā€œWe can ABSOLUTELY make that workā€ and nobodyā€™s caught on yet

I can code, but only in C/C++ as Iā€™ve stated before.

Yeah I can program, but Iā€™m not going to lean another language just to make a mafia bot. Sorry.

Me neither honestly

I didnā€™t become a programmer so I could learn things all day

Sorry, Dan. As I like to say to my clients: It needs to be in the language I know. You wouldnā€™t ask a Spanish person to write something in Chinese, would you?

lol

if i wanted to inflate the numbers of this site iā€™d pay someone to do the bot. im just busy with shit right now, canā€™t drop everything and work on the plugins. only one other person is volunteering to do anything besides me so lol

Whoā€™s the 1

Hey Dan. I knew you were town all along. Well played. (This was before I subbed in.)

I had a pretty good feeling that Dan and Benny were both town.

Please ignore the stupid posts about you trying to inflate the viewer base. Trolls gonna troll.

Heā€™s not even using facebook trackers itā€™s a pretty dumb slant

what did he say plugins were coded in like Ruby on Rails or some weird shit?

Yeah

ember on rails

i just got a badge title helya

I feel for you Matty. It sucks to be right and get killed on night one. Happened to me last game.

1 Like

To be fair, I wasnā€™t right - I wanted to lynch Klaze. But at least I wasnā€™t tunneling a town haha

You guys did a good job of staying low on D1 and letting the loud players all accuse each other