Roragok's Mafia #24 Day 2

Just want to say that while this is true, Benny could've targeted NMA and JDance Benny. And to me at least that would justify why the scum was killed N1.

I donā€™t think so. Jdance as SK killing benny actually makes less sense than slowdive in my opinion. Slowdive seemed defeated from the get-go (he has 8 posts) and the kill on benny checks out with the ā€˜get me out of this gameā€™ attitude.

Jdance is actually fully aware of the game and is not a bad/new player. He just gets pleasure from asking people questions and getting responses, hence why he created this ā€œinexperienced/bad player personaā€

Iā€™m probably overthinking it.

If you are right about this though Iā€™d ecpect slowdive to just give up when he comes back. Killing the scum was making a bad situation much much worse for the SK.

6the only way SK wins now is to appear very towny.

Literally my first mafia game ever. Ask ian

I can believe that. But that doesnā€™t change the fact that you know how to play and make an conscious effort to come off as more inexperienced/bad than you are.

It all comes from a need for attention and getting responses to your post,s so you figured continuously asking people questions would be a good way to do that. Benny also does this (posts only to trigger responses) but in a much more obnoxious way

I just think itā€™s funny

and i have asked multiple questions in this thread that i actually needed answers to

Donā€™t we just lynch the worst player each day and hope that either we lynch the sk or of the final people remaining, two will be able to identify and lynch the sk?
You can start with me, I trust you guys can carry this now that benny and nma canā€™t game ruin

i really highly doubt its slowdive - im pretty sure heā€™s just sick or going through withdrawal or something

but it really doesnt matter

I have already found the SK - lynch slowdive.

Then we lynch down the following list, from towniest to scummiest

@anon31000304 ?

I donā€™t wanna kill you man donā€™t make me do it

We didnā€™t lynch me tho

Jesus Christ itā€™s slowdive