Roragok's Mafia #25

Intro

The format of this game is a basic Vanilla Flavor. Our users pride themselves on their deductive reasoning and MVP status. Let us put it to the test and find who the real MVP is.

Role PMs

Vanilla Town x7

Vanilla Town PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mafia Goon x2

Mafia Goon PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name]
Abilities:

Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Alive Players

Nmagane
DEEPTHROAT
jdance
jones
Klaze
bazingaboy
KrazyKat
ian
epok

Majority Lynch

Majority Lynch is 5

Game Start

Day will last until September 29, 2018 10:00 AM or until a Majority Lynch is found

Town

Taon.

Lynch deepthroat

If your looking for low hanging fruit then I advise you to stay away from Deepthroat hahaha.

Short story idea: guy who gets vt every game finally ends it all

In a purely Vanilla game I think town (me) has a major advantage as it is reliant on pure social skills.

Jdance is 100% town

Lynch deepthroat

Don’t lynch deepthroat.

unlynch deepthroat

But he can get it

Why?

I think that roragok is probably assigning mafia roles to his friends (explaining why I haven’t had it, once)

How many games have you played?

Maybe you’re onto something (this is sarcasm)

How is ewiz low hanging fruit Nma?

It’s ridiculous how terrible your reading comprehension is. Not much better than @SOPHIE and a2pas - Looks like there’s a pattern.

What do you think opening with this Lynch is going to do for town?

This is either three or four I don’t recall