Roragok's Mafia #25

From my experience, ■■■ usually becomes meek and inactive when scum. Nma, nyte, ■■■ are immediate town reads.

Jdance looks bad, and this post is extremely bad.

No it doesn’t

If you think that isn’t something I would say as town then frankly my 6.3k posts have taught you nothing about me

Lol you’re going to have such a difficult time scum reading me when I actually am mafia

It would look bad in a game where we weren’t ALL vanilla

what exactly about nma made you immediately townread him?

hey @bazingaboy considering everyone besides ian has been pretty active what do you make of things so far

Klaze and jones are mafia. Klaze because you can’t read nma he does the same shit every game Jones because jones is a dick

I think the plan here is to get two lynch trains going and everyone jumps on one or the other before the end of day.

My day one reads usually suck, but the votes and the flips can reveal a lot.

So far I have no strong scumtells, but epok seems towny despite deepthroat’s arguments.

makes me wonder who else saw DEEPTHROAT’s posts and think that he reacted Very Normally and think that he is Very Right about his observations wrt le me

looks pretty poorly when only nmagane agrees with you tbh

Once again, ■■■ keeps trying to push what he sees as an easy Lynch without making any hard commitments or arguments

mhm

I wouldn’t say pushing You qualifies as pushing for an easy lynch. An easy lynch would be to go after someone like ian or bboy

“what he sees as an easy Lynch”

Also, let’s talk about you a bit. How are you town clearing so many people already?

really just curious to see how it divides the group really. i think kkat had a pretty decent idea, only problem would be that scum would love to take a crack at defining which lynch trains are gonna go down but it still seems better than doing absolutely nothing and scrambling at EOD

This dude reads PM’s

I would

This is a really stupid plan and makes it way easier for scum to coordinate for a mislynch when they know what the only candidates at EoD will be

theres a staff log that The Host could reference whenever he wants. i dont think i have any capabilities regarding hiding parts of that shit from him