Roragoks Mafia #26 Signup

I think it’s a pretty good indicator of just how unhappy you really are with your own life

Was just thinking about the last game I played with YNS on his team mafia and he started griefing immediately and ruined the game. No that’s not game-ruining! That’s fine and funny (he has an asian girlfriend who he c*ms in and plays poker

Nmagane and Benny on the other hand; well they do have a history of friendship…

1 Like

Looking at the poll, 12 players either believes they’re cheating or are sure they’re cheating, 6 players excluding themselves believe they don’t. Should they be allowed to sign the same game? I’m going with a overwhelming No.

If you’re going to exclude us then exclude the people who have blatant grudges and personality politics sided against us. That would be:

-YNS
-Bazingaboy
-Epok
-Jones
-You
-Krazy-Kat
-Gamut (50/50 on this one but was angry that I won and he went down as the loser)
-Friend

All of these voters have grudges against us from outside of mafia. When you take them out we actually win - what a surprise (not really).

The only people there who’s vote counts is iaafr, miipsx, Lucky Artist and Jones. Iaafr seems very easily misled as he was 100% on our side until people started bullying him so he flipped.

All those four people also are voting against you.

Maybe instead of these high-school gossip polls you string together an argument worth more than “Well Nmagane MUST of known Benny was mafia!” (despite everyone else on town being completely unaware and obvious, maybe I was cheating with them?!)

Are you slow? The very obvious implication was that they were the only votes that counted in the twelve that you picked.

You really are sub-intellectual at reading comprehension.

No one will ever believe that Epok would ever deliberately keep both of you alive for the final day as scum (effectively giving himself a 0% chance to win with the two players with the most bias versus him). You and Nma should’ve been at each others throats by that point, but you weren’t. I was on the fence earlier (earlier games also heavily suggests collaboration) but this was really the nail in the coffin.

False equivalence and just not true. If you actually read the thread Nmagane did start to get highly suspicious of me on the last day retard. I probably would of been lynched had Epok not just thrown. Did you read the last day or were you just launched into a hysteric fit upon losing again? Nmagane was questioning me and putting on pressure; he likely would of flipped me until Epok threw.

Going to screenshot that as it's essentially your entire and only argument and even if it were true doesn't really bear much weight. But it's false so it's funny and I'm going to screenshot it.

Expecting you to link from the thread and say “well he wasn’t putting on THAT much pressure!”

As soon as I started posting he started probing; I know his game style. However, before I could get to posting, Dan had already started throwing a tantrum and announced cheating.

He wasn’t putting any pressure, you retard. Read his latest posts, he was still tunneled on dan.

It’s funny when the forum moderator epoch goes fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu and throws the game though right haha that’s not game ruining at all.

Last post before epoch threw.

And also you’re so predictable and dumb that I already responded to that before you posted. Do you think I:

• Have a hacked chrome plugin that allows me to read your text
  • You’re dumb and predictable so I can reply before you even post

0 voters

This isn’t very hard and anyone with any algorithmic prediction sense can see you losing this. I’m supposed to be getting ready so I’ll let you throw out more brick walls and ad hominems; I’m sure you’re typing one right now.

Implies that he still scumreads ■■■

He was also scumreading me. Dan was the only one posting; it’s like you have no idea beyond surface level of mafia. Why the fuck would he just town-read the only remaining players straight away. He was obviously gauging reactions and he 85% would of won.