Roragoks Mafia #26 Signup

This right here is one of the single funniest things that has ever been posted on the website

Every single sentence is the exact opposite of the truth

Which means at some point ewiz talked to nma and nma decided to fuck with him royally and ewiz is now here posting things like “uhh they dont cheat” when anyone who knows them even remotely as people would agree that they don’t have any regard for mafia rules at all

I understand that you want to troll ewiz more in your terrible funnyman way - but you’re not really getting anywhere here.
It is a fact that nobody cheated or broke the rules, you are just a sad Leech trying to get into any drama and argument on the site.

I don’t think so.

You can think what you want but that doesn’t change the truth.

I don’t think Alightsoul is necessarily evil or malicious but will go to great lengths to create drama

I think if I started posting even 10% of what I have on nma nobody would ever want to play with him again

Go ahead - You have nothing.

Maybe true (though I’d say “entertainment” not drama) but I don’t think I’ve done any of that here

It’s been like a year since I caused any trouble intentionally and even then what’s the trouble in you not having your sdads account really - it was for a good cause

Here it’s mostly that drama finds me and chases me down despite my loud protests

Notice how he recoils in fear once everyone is Reminded with the Reminder that he’s nothing more than an attention seeking parasite.

Terrible attempt at being funny.

Not giving the attention whore more attention.

Like here for example: I was just posting along with everyone else about how nmagane cheats and then suddenly it’s a drama thread about me. Would you look at that.

It’s beyond obvious they cheat and in general are in every online community to troll and grief people. Just play one game of dota with nma and you’ll see what I mean. His online entertainment consists entirely of making nerds mad

this is actually the reason I am totally fine with any of these people doing whatever it is they want to do to you

you’re such a nasty and adversarial person

Nobody is doing anything (or CAN do anything) to me. You’re pathetic and need to grow up if you want to gain a modicum of respect on his forum.

Like look at this response LMFAO

I think you should stop intentionally trying to hurt people

It’s not a good trait in a human being - read the bible

I have read most of the bible (Only parts I haven’t read are in the new testament) - You need to read 12 rules for life because you’re clearly that deep in the hole.