Roragok's Mafia #26

Yes he does. He has done it tens of times, your mafia more than certainly.

You’re clearly trying to draw away from the argument that you’re scum and operating in a scum-like manner

I’m not trying to draw away from it - the argument that I’m scum is not true, there’s nothing more to it.

Say whatever fluff about me that you want but if the time comes that you flip and you’re green I’m going to AGAIN say you should be suspended.

What the hell.

Suspended? That’s a mafia argument - you’ve been busted and now resorting to epok maneuvers…

2 Likes

It’s called being anti town. Trolling, if you will.

Epok town: population - 2… and a socially incompetent horse

1 Like

There is no trolling. I genuinely think you’re mafia and you are - Sorry to break it to you.

You should give the horse antidepressants

1 Like

Lol do you see what I mean? Your playing here is trolling or mafia (or possibly both)

That’s fine you’re just cementing this shit for yourself when the dust settles anyway.

No you’re mafia or mafia (or possibly both).
Mafia resorting to “You’re scum or trolling” when obviously nobody is trolling is very very common and is a way to set up an excuse for post-lynch.

You’re very bad at gaslighting.

No nmagane, that’s what YOU do when you’re mafia - that’s what you did in our mafia game. Not me. You ran that epok lynch train and then blamed everyone else and then ran the next train and blamed someone else.

That is why you’re trying to call me out, that’s how you play as mafia.

That’s what you are doing right now Nyte and it’s very standard mafia gameplay. Your the mafia.

No it’s not how I play as mafia, you’re the one trying to push fallacious lynches and are raging when called out as scum.

I haven’t had a psych break in like a week let’s fucking do this

I’m not a fucking person