Roragok's Mafia #26

Involuntary falling asleep. Good night

Good night. I will be adjusting my sleep times today.

lynch q0q15

Whyā€™s nyte being so confrontational, very weird stuff

Yns is still the lynch today despite people fakeclaiming

Scum reads: ironstove, nmagane, deepthroat, q0q15

Maul: friend, klaze

This is unfortunate as there are many users not even posting. Why sign the game? Or is gamut going afk on purpose to distract from his mafia tendenciesā€¦

And to make further note, I could also see ironstone as ti, and that might explain the klaze+friend divide.

Still, seems too good to be true that the baddies are all in the group of people who have actually posted this day.

Possible teams

Ironstove/Matticus
Ironstove/q0q15

Matticus/bazinga

Nmagane/deepthroat
Nmagane/friend
Nmagane/klaze

Leaves possibilities for
q0q15/klaze/friend/bazinga for maul but Iā€™m very skeptical of bazinga being maul.

The interaction between q0q15 and Nmagane makes me think that Nmagane is mafia pushing credibility for a scummy play.

The fact that q0 posted his role right away ā€¦ I had to reconsider my read on him completely as it seems much more like a third party or scum hunting scum move of his, now.

Bazinga would cave under pressure of being accused and claim, in my opinion.

But I could be wrong. Iā€™m going to sleep now good luck everyone.

Pay attention to the bazinga pushes from day one, thanks.

God damn it feels good to roll town for once.

Do I know you? Hi, Iā€™m Gamut.

Maf team 1: Jdance + LBJ. Maf team 2: Bazinga + Ewiz. Stoveā€™s the Maul.

That was easy, go next.

LBJ pushing a lynch on me (a town) is super weird

How do I confirm jonesā€™s hash?

If jones can tell me how to prove his hash had his captain claim in it from before bazinga claimed I wonā€™t lynch him

Also itā€™s beyond retarded that there are Jones and NMA in this game itā€™s basically the same as Nma and Benny

1 Like

Just woke up. Read the thread and why is no one reacting to this post?

This was written early in the day while some of the players have less than 5 posts. Ironstove is usually a straight forward town player and I don't see him ever having decesive reads this early,

This also ties into that somewhat. It seems more of a "i'm just going to do random shit so people townread me" than the composed vanilla ironstove we're used to.

Confirming that Plotting by the maul will count as a visit.

I don't even know what nma did up to this point that would be scummy or trolling. This game is dumb