Roragok's Mafia #26

Finished catching up. Looks like I caught scum, get bazinga

Is my Lynch on bazingaboy? Lynch bazingaboy

How are you guys still voting bazingaboy? What the fuck? He's been posting nothing but trash (as usual) and then hard claimed captain.

This seems like an extremely low effort bandwagon post. Like which one(s) of his 8 posts including his captain hardclaim screams scum? To me it just seems like his usual dumb nonsense.

His claim sucked. Jones claimed captain at the beginning of the thread with that hashed post. I donā€™t think bazingaboy realized that

Also, how the fuck is it bandwagonning? I started the train

Anyone can hash a post with a fake claim smh

No you didnā€™t. Thereā€™s at least 3 other players who either has their lynch on bazinga or scumreads him.

Also we obviously donā€™t lynch between captains today. Iā€™m not sure how ā€œdetainingā€ works, but Iā€™m assuming the captain can speak with the jailed person? Either way it will be very easy to confirm which one of the two is the real captain by D2.

Forgot to reply. Above post is a reply to you.

No one claims jailed before the Captain states who he jailed

The sound of muscle stretching, loud yawns, and unbelievable sniggering fills the room as I wake up

Thatā€™s not true

I commented on it and his reply wasnā€™t very convincing but I was caught up in some Woman Issues. He edited that post twice and his excuse for it was that he just copy pasted the whole player list.

You ARE wrong - with everything youā€™ve said about me! Hahahahaha.

I saw that and it makes it even worse.

Lynch ironstove

Not sure if you can see, but Iā€™m able to view my edit history. I edited that post twice so itā€™s p easy to verify that Iā€™m not lying.

No, there weren't. I was the first on him last night

Why would you assume this? It says it's just a roleblock and a check

Klaze you need to keep in mind I was afk for all of d1 in tinsel town because I forgot I was in the game, when I posted my reads on d2 it was because i was just join g the game.

Interactions thus far make me want to throw nyte as town and nmagane as scum

Friend slot is my guess at who is sk

Lynch nmagane