Roragok's Mafia #26

This is the only "implication" that he made that captain gets a chat but if you read the mafia PM it says

Which means that "questioning" is just the flavor name for the cop ability and he actually gets no chat.

Also implicates that the role works similarly to the "Prince" role on ToL or "Jailor" in ToS. Why else would the host frame the questioning as a main ability then the roleblocking as a secondary effect?

Who f*cking cares dude itā€™s just a Lore thing.

I did the same thing last game as well and nobody really complained but I think the real problem you and nmagane have w that list is that i put you both in the scum bucket, so why donā€™t you just say that youā€™re not happy w the fact that I read you as scum because I have a feeling that if I had town read the two of you nobody would be complaining

Not at all. Itā€™s a big difference between doing it D2 when most of the players are pushing 100 posts and doing it on D1 where most of the players had less than 10 posts.

No youā€™re just delusional and opportunistic here - the only problem I pointed out was the Fact that you edited the post twice and gave a dumb answer to why.

Dumb answer = real answer which we can verify Iā€™m not seeing your point

Logical fallacy.

Also if I remember correctly you had a big word vomit prior to the list where you explained your reads. Can you do the same here?

In addition we canā€™t ā€œverifyā€ anything - whatever that means. Donā€™t try to Grief the game here if youā€™re town.

Yea sure whatever you can go back and read the fame and see you didnā€™t mention anuthing about this, I also had both u and nma in town slots initially I believe

Thanks for letting me know man I was getting worried.

You were able to put me in the scum pool within 5 posts this game, while you weren't able to get a good read on me when I had like 200 posts at that point the last game? It's obvious. The last game you actually posted your reads, and it's understandable that you couldn't read me for whatever reason. This game you're just posting a mock list to come off as town

Lynch ironstove

U mean the notes? Yea Iā€™m on my phone tho so I cant post those here. When I get home from work Iā€™ll post updated ones but tldr it went something like

Nma more trolley this game
Jones more serious
Etc scum reads donā€™t sound like town from last game

Iā€™m not trolling youā€™re just following Nyteā€™s gibberish.

I donā€™t know where.u get the idea u canā€™t get reads on the first few posts someone makes. I have scum read and lynched someone on the first 3 pages of a game in the past

Well I remember scumreading you and Lynching you within 1 post of yours before so weā€™re certainly in agreement there hahahaha!

I agree. It is possible to read people with few posts, but having an entire scum/town list at that point is suspicious at best.

Half my list was null /no posts

Most of those players hadnā€™t posted at all. You included nearly all players with posts at all (at that point) on your list