Roragok's Mafia #26

i think this is actually a good point. i had posted basically nothing up to that point but i was listed as town not null. Its kinda weirdly early to post such a fleshed out reads lits especially when some of the takes seem arbitrary at best.

i think its worth noting that even if blazinga isn’t the lynch today hes def the scummier of the two people who have claimed.

I don’t think we Lynch bazing, even if his claim is fake it doesn’t indicate he is scum.

Captain is a very easy role to verify and it provides a ton of information.

For someone who is obsessed with ev, I don’t see how potentially killing a captain role helps town rather than getting information later by not killing and false information is easy to verify and can be easily determined with a tracker.

Tracker hits one of the claims, and both provide reports tomorrow and we are good.

The only downside I see is if tracker hits the real captain, the other claim is fake, and they kill the real cap, but it wouldn’t matter anyway because we’re lynching that fake claim when the flip appears.

By both provide reports I mean both captains, the tracker doesn’t need to claim. If he knows a report is fake he can keep it to himself, maybe try to push on a player and implicate him incase he dies so we can look back on tracker posts to see if a bazing or qoq was lying

1 Like

unlynch bazingaboy

You’re correct. Real captain will almost assuredly be killed tonight anyway s, so we can lynch the fake claim tomorrow

Because of the way it's written.

At night you do (Primary Action)
This also does (Secondary action)

We don’t need a tracker on the captain claims. It’s very easy to verify without a tracker, the tracker should be used on a scumread.

unlynch

It is scum and sk motivated to see cap claims and be Gung ho about lynching between the two and I don’t like nmagane reasoning when I asked him to explain why he wants 2 Lynch between bazing n qoq

If either jones or bazinga wants to retract their claim they should do so ASAP. We want to have the doctor on the captain today.

Having the captain day N1 in this setup is unacceptable to be honest

It's very understandable in that game?

But this is a new game, why make a far-fetched list like that so early into the game?

How can we verify without the tracker?

And i think qoq or bazing is the best place for tracker to hit because we have a place we can verify almost 100% if someone is town or scum whereas with so many players still in the pool if you go off base reads on d1 you’re more than likely to pull up no useful info by hitting a null

What on that list do you disagree w to call it far fetched?

in theory because the outcome tomorrow will be

(real captain) gets doced doesn't die. doc knows who the captain is
(real captain) gets killed. we all know who the captain is, the other claim was likely to get im to claim/get him out of the way

ofc that gets messy if one of the captain claims is town

Almost all the players at that point. Like how have you sorted out scumreads and townreads of all the active posters by that time? Nearly every poster on that list had less than 10 posts, and those posts were mostly fluff.

That’s not necessarily true if the mafia players play optimally.

The OP heavily implicates that the Captain gets in a private chat with the Jailed player, which makes confirming it very easy @roragok can you confirm this?

I think jones is just likely fakeclaiming/trolling anyways

1 Like