yns (2) - LuckyArtist, bazingaboy
Nmagane (2) - yns, ironstove
ian (1) - Friend
ironstove (1) - Klaze
q0q15 (1) - jones

Not Voting - 5

Gamut, im_cool_your_weird, Matticus, DEEPTHROAT, ian

Please stop being so defensive.

I guess from the rest of the stuff Iā€™m ok not lynching in captains I really think itā€™s bazingaboy to the point of not caring about that though so Iā€™m good either way

Because both of us has decided not to ruin the game by shitting all over the game?

If thatā€™s true, Iā€™m glad.

I still donā€™t like yns posts

We have fake claims almost every non insta solve game u guys gotta chill

Btw nyte never answered why she was so confrontational so thatā€™s gonna need to be fixed

Scum list: nyte yns stove ewiz

By the way I tried to hash qoq15ā€™s message last night using BLAKE2 checksum (b2sum) and didnā€™t get the same result. Maybe the thing I downloaded isnā€™t using the same algorithm?

echo ā€œI claim Captain of the Guardq0q15playerā€ | b2sum
a569e857be0d463a1cb05c49d3800ee291fa7f94821eeec1bf1df828c5f699cdfcf03825d042691bb535f64dfb5dcde5e7b186f016f6c896f52dd481ee1a6c45

I doubt heā€™d lie about this, but was anyone else successful with this?

I agree with this post about Bazinga. My first impression about his post even before q0q15 revealed the answer to his hash was that he was fakeclaiming, most likely as town. Bazinga does dumb stuff on D1 a lot.

Donā€™t usually have this problem but Iā€™m running into questioning whether I donā€™t like matticus as a person or if heā€™s scummy

Nmagane and q0 are up to no good. Big Bennyā€™s appearance just makes that more certain. (Somehow he also forgot he didnā€™t get a role pm so he just assumed he was town?) nah.

The heat on stove seems like a diversion but I scumread him anyway.

Also didnā€™t the game say it was closing at 7 this morning? What happened.

I read that that the day ends on Tuesday at 7 AM.

I want to clarify that while Bazingaā€™s (fake)claim was a dumb move, it did get good results just like his push on Benny last game.

It said ā€œtomorrowā€ yesterday

It might have been past midnight for you

Not only that but bazinga would absolutely policy lynch yns (same wth lbj unfortunately) because yns so actively went willy nilly. I understand yns enough to have seen it mostly as town and him looking for scum slips. He had a very healthy distrust of nmagane and some others.
Lbj is a policy lynch himself so I also understand where heā€™s coming from. Iā€™ve never seen him invest very much time in any game and he doesnā€™t usually survive very long either way.

Bazinga is a bit of a fly by the seat of his pants type and he is someone reactive but I donā€™t scumread him for that inherently because thatā€™s him.

I actually believe his claim for the moment and think q0 is lying. Not convinced buts my impression as it stands.
Something is off with friend. Iā€™m suspecting deepthroat more today. But Iā€™ll hold off. Iā€™ll still keep my pressure on q0q.

Its definitively not healthy

Well for his side, youā€™re correct. For nmaganes, it is.