Roragok's Mafia #26

ironstove is definitively the lynch today

I may be ok with this when the time comes but I want to make something clear: the captain should NOT check the other captain claim itā€™s potentially a waste of a check and you may be dead the next day. A mafia jarl is the right role to claim false captain - you wonā€™t get a positive check.

I just still find bazingaboy weird for trying to start a train with LBJ then claiming captain as soon as people start lynching him. Just strange behavior

Is this a joke?

There can only be one captain dummy

/unaccuse yns
/accuse qoq15

I would never fake claim AFTER receiving pressure thatā€™s dumb and gamethrowing. I didnā€™t want to claim but I had to work early today and wouldnā€™t be able to defend myself

Bodyguard should 50/50 between me and king. We can leave qoq alive for now if we find a better lynch target as our allegiance will eventually be proven and it allows me to possibly prevent kills. We donā€™t have to lynch either of us today, though qoq is 100% scum unless heā€™s trolling. It makes very little sense for scum to counterclaim when there are only 2 on a team though.

Yns and nyte and nma are all mafia

Nyte just lies which is never a good look for town sided play
Yns is defscum
Nma is playing differently this game than his usual confident town

? There's only one

We lynch Ironstove today.

Oh also scum ewiz pointing out people not reading the setup becahse he for sure made sure to know the entire set up as scum

I meant only 2 mafia members per team, so counterclaiming like this means his team lost 50% of his team already with very little benefit. Heā€™s basically sacrificing his win so the other evils can win

Scumewiz conversing with his teammate to dodge my accusations

Bag em and tag em boys lynch DEEPTHROAT

@jones why did you claim captain in hash?

Ewiz is most likely third party. We can deal with him later.

This should be obvious. The hash is highly secure so he can claim the message later with proof when someone hashes the original message. This doesnā€™t prove that heā€™s captain, but the rest is obvious.

Iā€™ve agreed with several things ironstove has been posting, so I wouldnā€™t normally be confident pushing a lynch on him even if the early reads list seemed out of place. This play (and your resulting read) is reminding me of what hyphen did from Rora #23, but you were in that game and didnā€™t suspect him.

Except itā€™s not obvious because they are not captain

You couldā€™ve just asked why he claimed captain (without the hash part). Using the hash was supposed to give him more of a solid claim than you.