Roragok's Mafia #26

I don’t think whoever is telling the truth about being the captain should detain the other captain claim though. Even if they show as disloyal, survive, and report it day 2, its still a matter of bazinga’s word vs q0’s word and doesn’t change much. The reason why I’m advocating the tracker watching one of them instead is because it actually brings some solid evidence to the table.

whoever is captain should probably target a non-captain + non-jarl claim that they scumread to try to find a thane

Can you fucking retards stop saying jones/nyte/notjones/qoq15 and just refer to their actual username

1 Like

Fuck

Town:
jones
im_cool_your_weird
LuckyArtist
Matticus
bazingaboy
ironstove

Scum:
Nmagane
jdance
DEEPTHROAT
ian
Friend
Klaze

Null:
qoq15
Gamut
yns

Why am I scum?

why ~ arent ~ you scum

I think our number 1 scum is NMA

There are only 3 or 4 scum not 6 retard

There’s 5 scum

BTW can we just lynch ewiz d1 he is obviously shook and playing exceptionally poorly after rolling scum multiple games in a row

Of course I read what rora posted but your continued willingness to show your mechanic knowledge is super scummy

Side note since I’m gonna be tunneling and REEE LYNCH EWIZ all day today, I don’t know how I feel about all my reads agreeing with stove

Are you a fucking moron? Saying “there’s one of each town PR” isn’t showing off some setup knowledge you dumb shit

Even though you might have the title punk, I know I personally won’t be satisfied until you’re lynched like the scummy little fuck u are

The jarl is like The Godfather and unless his teammate is compromised, his than will do the “visiting” not him.

You’re bad

There’s like 4 people who sus me and no one has given any reason why except for klaze. Good job!

It’s the same reason for me. You’re not that involved other than some quick snap judgements. Just like your third party play. Do you deny the obvious similarities?

It was also nmas dumb town clear of you.

I’ve been like 4 times as active this game. I’ve pressured a player enough that he had to claim. How is that at all similar?

Scumhunting doesn’t give u town cred bud there’s 4 separate parties in this game

Also can u two scums y’all som more that’d be great

Never said it did. She asked if I played the same as last game when I was third party. I explained why I haven’t

the mafia-jarl claiming to be the captain would still get caught by the tracker in that case, because the tracker would notice that they didn’t visit anyone (whereas the captain has no reason not to visit someone every night)