Roragok's Mafia #26

Except hash makes it even more suspicious. Claiming captain openly takes heat off of me if they are villager, and people might fall for the bait. Fake claiming in hash makes no sense for either faction because it locks scum into a claim and doesn’t help town by lying (and not even seeing the lie until later). That’s why I want to know their thought process

The idea is that he’s going to paint you as the fake-claimer. And I’m not really sure why you felt the need to claim with only two lynches on you.

I disagree

Did qoq tell everyone what his has was? What is the pt of writing a hash msg if you’re gonna give the key a few posts later

I don’t think either qoq or bazing is scum and I am against lynching either.

Klaze why is deep throat the sk?

q0q15’s hash post was a reactive play. There’s no way he could’ve known how long it would take for captain to claim, but he was waiting for this exact situation.

I remember qoq (notjones) did this in the old forum in a past game. I think it was NAI. I think he was town last game I remember him doing it, but I think he did this in a game he was scum. Unfortunately no archives to go back to.

I don't understand this sentence. Can you clarify?

So tracker just chooses one of the claims to follow tonight and then both captains post who they used their PR on tomorrow? Or should they both claim who they are going on today?

The hash message i.e. posting his role /fake claiming a role w/ a hashed message is something he does a lot and he does it as both town and mafia, as PR and VT.

Basically, what I’m saying is I wouldn’t scum or town read him for it, it’s just something he does on both sides and he does it randomly enough that I wouldn’t try to draw any meaningful information from it.

Are you seriously suspecting me of being scum this game because of a comment about the king being scum? I know you want to reach your quota of suspecting me every game, but you’re really reaching hard this time.

It’s definitely better if they don’t pick their targets beforehand because if the real cap declares X, as a mafia player I would just kill X and frame it as the real captain being mafia so we can get him mislynched. I think from the town side pre-declaring targets is bad.

Low effort posts. Reminds me of last game.

Almost 500 posts in, do you have a list of scum/town?

Lbj is dumb, as usual. @LuckyArtist, you realize that roragok clarified in the thread there was only one of each town PR, it wasn’t in the set-up, right?

Nah man that’s not why. You’ll understand later

theres no doc so this:

would never come into play

whoops meant to reply

I don’t see any reason for a town jarl to lie about being captain, so I think one of the captain claims should be watched by the tracker

if they don’t visit anyone we can assume they are a mafia member who wasn’t sent
if they visit someone who dies they are very likely to be the mafia member who was sent
if they visit someone who doesn’t die who claimed jarl, they are probably the maul
if they visit someone who doesn’t who who didn’t claim jarl, they are probably telling the truth about being captain

die who*

This sounds fine but also take into consideration they are dumb town throwing the game as well