Roragok's Mafia #26

I can now, but I had just copy and pasted your message directly.

And why cater to select individuals with your pre-claim?

I donā€™t like it, Sam I am.

Can you just promise me to tell me after the game what your thought process was in thunderdoming the captain pre-emptively when you only have ONE other ally?

Where's jdance in that list?

bazinga BOY

I have literally not seen you lead a lynch on a single mafia player in all my games with you. Your posturing of some holier than thou player does not make it reality. Youā€™re dogshit

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only been town in one (now two) games with you.

Itā€™s not my fault you didnā€™t include the exact message you used.

I will skull fuck your elitist-with-nothing-to-back-it-up skull faggot

2 Likes

what do you mean ā€œcater to select individualsā€, Iā€™m catering to people that can compute/know about a cryptographic hash?

I am making more game-type commitments to what I am/doing in this game more than anybody else. I have been solidifying my position since the first few posts in this thread.

From what I can tell, Iā€™ve found scum.

You have the lowest self esteem I have ever seen. Do you regularly put down your friends too? Wait who are your friends again? Give compassion a try guy

Nah, I just put you and asoul down because youā€™re both disgusting idiots

Sorry about that. Iā€™m only upset because Iā€™ve been waiting for the last dude to leave the gym for 2.5 hours

no worries

and heā€™s gone!

do you accept his apology?

Nah

itā€™s unfortunate that some jdance lackey is confirmed town so we canā€™t get rid of them immediately

No longer willing to lynch bazingoboy

Thereā€™s really no room for hatred in this community. Chill.