Roragok's Mafia #26

Is captain fake-claiming common in this kind of setup?

why donā€™t you figure that out yourself you fucking moron

1. consider what happens if someone fake claims captain
  2. consider the conditions where someone would fake claim captain.

I believe what heā€™s trying to say is that he is scum.

ā€œIā€™m catering to people that can compute/know about a cryptographic hash?ā€

Yes. Your posting style is very off, too.

lynch Jones

Why r u lynching jones when u should be lynching urself

I used a state-of-the art mafia technique to make a commitment to a position without revealing it. I then revealed it.

If I am catering to a certain subset of people, itā€™s better than doing whatever you and the rest are doing, which is catering to nothing at all. Beyond BazingaBoyā€™s actual claim, I am the only player who is effectively promising to do/be something XYZ, rather than sitting in some convenient limbo where I can effectively switch out of it whenever I want.

please think about your posts before you offer anything, because itā€™s not enjoyable to read non-thought out garbage like that.

the best play would be for you all to commit to roles right now with a hash, but then morons like nyte would think itā€™s catering, despite it limits the claim space for everyone in the future and makes scum hunting easier.

but the brain-deads in this thread would rather post about their scum reads of deepthroat rather than actually doing something that would have a noticeable affect on the game.

?
Please lynch yourself as you are scum.

I am a goodly green jarl, in support of the good king thorfinn. This I am promising. You, on the other hand, are lying, and scheming.

it must be really convenient to be in limbo whilst you throw out garbage like that with no understanding whatsoever

like, honestly, get a fucking clue.

fucking stupid moron

And what is it thatā€™s got your panties in such a knot?

the general lack of understanding of what would be beneficial play in a mafia game.

Lol what is this garbage

Iā€™m so glad that Iā€™m not like you two

1 Like

Children throwing tantrums and not getting along

Oh you must be talking about games that donā€™t have people fake claiming - as you yourself have a history of doing.

ā€œBeneficial play in a mafia gameā€
For whom?

Consider if Matticus claims tracker outright at the beginning of the thread.

All mafia know that if they want to claim tracker, they have to go into contention with Matticus over the claim; they can then act as they will.

Now consider if Matticus commits to a tracker claim through a commitment.

Mafia now doesnā€™t know what Matticus committed to, they are denied information as to what they claim/the open claim space.

Thinking out loud like you guys do does nothing for me