Roragok's Mafia #26

Did I already ask what the captain does

Dude itā€™s d1 Iā€™ll unvote u if u chill and tell me who to vote and treat me like one of ur horses

Neighhhhhhhhhhh-h-h

TELL ME WAS I JUST RIGHT ABOUT MY READS?

is that why I need to be made an example of? (How fucking stupid I am?)

Honestly erotic

this has nothing to do with what youā€™ve said in the game other than the things that are demonstratively wrong and misinformed.

He didnā€™t make up any lies to get you lynched. Your fucking nonsensical arguing against a town sided strategy is why people have lynches on you, especially because you still havenā€™t admitted you were fucking wrong

Shut the FUCK UP you FUCKING DIPSHIT

you legitimately have no fucking idea what youā€™re talking about.

1 Like

Slay

1 Like

If you think Iā€™m reading the 500 posts of drivel d1 ā€œreadsā€ then youā€™re mistaken.

Nyte types like a girl talks

1 Like

Jones thinks deepthroats retarded. I think deepthroats retarded. Jdances thinks deepthroats retarded. I smell an alliance

You really are scum arenā€™t you?

If Iā€™m scum then I knew I was going to fake claim captain specifically within 2 posts of the game.

I sell retro anime profile pictures and retro anime profile picture accessories

1 Like

You say that as if itā€™s an impossibility.

I donā€™t even find it improbable for you. But aside from that you fucking ruined this game.

Heā€™s not going to find that funny

You canā€™t make friends with Jones I tried

It was written for self amusement.

What the fuck was the point of your argument about Jonesā€™s confirmation scheme then? Why donā€™t you try to explain it in a manner that makes fucking sense this time?