Roragok's Mafia #26

Why he seems sorta annoying

I donā€™t find it improbable either. But he didnā€™t ruin this game at all, and that was never the argument you made

Does anyone wanna play webcam mafia Iā€™m bored

I like him he is smart and mean and sometimes crazy

God DAMNIT you do not fucking read

Like me except smart

Do you read

Iā€™m eyeing that mishka shubaly book Iā€™ve had for a while maybe Iā€™ll just do that tonight

No, you argued that the confirmation schemes are a bad idea. That was the argument we engaged you on. Notice how I didnā€™t fucking jump on Matty when he said that it doesnā€™t prove Jones is captain, because it doesnā€™t. I even said that earlier: it just makes it a more believable claim than bazingaā€™s

Every time u play a game where ur posts got a lotta words it doesnā€™t rly work out in ur favor

I think Jones is mafia less the more u write at her

Can someone scroll up and tell me why I thought Nyte was mafia earlier I was convinced

Yes, Bazinga is more likely to be the scum in this case, but we donā€™t really gain enough to lynch into those two today. Bazinga bought himself an extra turn, but he is caught ā€“ or q0q. Might as well lynch into someone else today.

Can we take a second to love each other instead

Yes, we already had that discussion far earlier today. Everyone already agreed to this

I love you Matthew

Okay. I wasnā€™t here for the majority of the day and just saw the majority lynch on Bazinga, which had me worried.

I got some coke did what should be too much it wasnā€™t good though doubt Iā€™m even gonna come downā€¦sad night

But think about your lynches on nyte. To me she has proven sheā€™s once again very likely town. The only play that makes sense for her here is to defend her partner Bazinga in which case they are both caught and that team is taken care of.

@Derumination I think thereā€™s a serious problem in my master plan in that I never actually got addicted to coke I just thought I did