Roragok's Mafia #26

She’s not even defending bazingaboy. She’s just spewing nonsense about how confirmation schemes are bad for town. That’s what’s scummy

Stop talking to me about degenerate behavior

I agree and regret that ur probably town

Lynch bazingaboy;_;7

I could be wrong, but I doubt that’s what she meant.

Do u wanna talk about something else instead I miss u

I’m watching a haunted Netflix show its new during one of the scary scenes I got full body tense and goosebumps and eyes watered and I was actually scared I was actually scared for the first time in a long time I think it’s because I’m not depressed anymore

1 Like

We shouldn’t lynch between the two claims today. Either one of them dies and the other is confirmed/outed, or we can almost certainly figure out who it is tomorrow with tracker

Well fine

How long u think till ur depressed again

Hope never

Really annoying that Nmagane’s profile is hidden.

Why do you ask questions like that? That’s a genuinely shitty thing to ask

I’m not lynching jones (nyte) today

Why?

Don’t replace out he’s actually scum. I don’t know why he claimed captain. He was originally the angry one after I pointed out what he did was incredibly dumb

Trying to keep u on track…know it’s a cycle optimism gotta be kept in check or u fall as hard as u do all the other times u had serious hope

Make ur life better but don’t think ur gonna cure ur personality u know

He posted it encrypted you dumb fucking shit

Actually I figured out why Qoq did that @jones . He wanted to wait to see if I found his scum buddy so he could create a thunderdome. He never expected me to out so early, which ruined his also early pussy hash claim. He had to claim now or his hash would make no sense later.

If I had found his scum buddy he would just say nuh uh I claimed captain first, or whatever, but I forced his hand too early