Roragok's Mafia #26

There’s a gay guy?

I was as surprised as you are

Also can you try to elaborate on what you’re saying …

can you stop making him type you insipid fuck

I have a lot of soft town reads so I process of elimination vote someone I don’t particularly scumread since I don’t have any good scumreads right now

Problem? Fag?

There is not enough room in this community for hate

we can probably make room for it if we shift some of the stupidity you bring out of here

:raising_hand_man:t6::rainbow_flag:

1 Like

This contradicts exactly what you said when you echoed my original scumreading on bazinga before he claimed. You quoted me saying that saying you’re just gonna vote on the most useless member is a big scumtells.

Now you’re doing exactly that and claiming to townlean on almost everybody.

Lynch Ian

Lynch ian

not going to let nyte lose an argument, then cry about her game being ruined and being a sore loser influence my lynch decision

Either lynch me or lynch q0q15

Me so it’s done and (I’m)confirmed and q0q15 so you can eliminate scum.

Was in response to

It’s different when it’s claims… we’re not lynching in claims though and he pocketed me

Your game persona is fucking shit.

Nope, you responded to the post before claims that he ended up claiming because of as you went down the thread just replying “I agree with this.” You definitely did the same with my post and you’re trying to backpedal now.

I’d encourage anyone who doesn’t agree to check Ian’s iso

If qoq and deepthroat both vote u does that make u confirmed town

For deepthroat of all people to sheep a goy clubber is hilarious. Defending them against cheating claims and now here he is sheeping q0 in a game which he has cheated.

1 Like

How the fuck has he cheated you fucking ape? And I’m not sleeping him, I was the first to place both of my lynches, which he’s followed

Ask him if it’s cheating to converse about the game outside of the thread.