Roragok's Mafia #26

Post the logs or send them to roragok then

Is it cheating?

Yes

Not according to him.

Did you not read anything I wrote?

Why don’t you fucking make accusations instead of alluding to vague shit? You know, there’s a reason everyone made fun of you for being incomprehensible and no one knowing what you’re referring to. You have the communication skills of an ape with Downs syndrome

Lynch Bazingaboy

Remember this is the guy that ranted in post game about how people were “lynching randomly” at D1. There’s no way he wouldn’t push q0q15 harder if he really was captain.

Goodbye

I’m entirely correct. You can’t fucking communicate and that’s always been your problem. Just say what you mean next time you dumb fuck

We shouldn’t lynch either of the claims today. Tracker can figure it out tonight, or one dies and we know who’s real tomorrow. It’s a waste of a lynch

I still want @Roragok to confirm if the captain gets to private chat the jailed player

What the fuck are these nyte posts?

That’s flavor. There’s nothing about that in his power description. Questioning is just flavor for the cop results

His lynch is on q0q15 (he used /accuse). I’m on the fence about it still.

I guess Nyte is roleplaying as a dumb ToS player

I actually believe she’s town but my read is less accurate this time due to some even more questionable posts.

I can’t make up my mind.

Jones could also just be SK. Unless whoever is targeted by captain is told they were role blocked that night

He would show up clean for tracker

Jones is town and Nyte is mafia. Ian is a griefer and Bazingaboy is mafia - Deepthroat is town, Klaze is mafia.