Roragok's Mafia #26

Town players make claims without any substance all the time

Scum players try to have some sort of reasoning for their claims

Any competent scum player would know that but considering your track record as scum it makes sense

Lynch this man people

1 Like

What the fuck? Because I tried to scumhunt and find inconsistencies in players, Iā€™m scum? Youā€™re absolutely fucking retarded

Klaze, and he is loyal

But if there was only one kill he might be the jarl immune to investigation.

Oh cool he died.

Why donā€™t we just let the king decide who we are lynching today

Your certainly mafia

lynch bazingaboy

If I was mafia why wouldnā€™t I vote ian to save myself from the 50/50? I read him as town

Your lying

Lynching me or qoq15 is a mistake anyway

:pound:

You really ought to check who died before posting rofl. In other words you're lying.

Here are Klazeā€™s suspects:
Jdance
Stove
Ewiz (SK)
Bazinga
nyte

The whole ā€˜oh cool he diedā€™ thing reeks of him pretending to not have read who died, but wanting to claim someone dead because he didnā€™t want someone to call him out on not being roleblocked. Still, donā€™t think we lynch in the two potential captains until thereā€™s a possibility of eliminating a team

Iā€™m in no hurry to lynch him.

Yes, I just wanted to make it clear that Iā€™m not either, though he appears very scummy to me

It is possible Klaze hit both scum teams with Bazinga and Ironstove (and maybe Jdance)

Lynch Ironstove

while i think its not the worst idea to look at who klaze was reading as scum, i think we shouldnā€™t put too much stock in that especially day one. I feel like mafia usually doesnā€™t want to kill whos on them day one cuz its just a little too obvious.