Roragok's Mafia #26

that being said this is def a possible explanation for why theres only one night kill.

Iā€™d like to hear who qoq targeted before I share my take on this :)

One thing Iā€™d like to point out is that I know klaze had me as scum, so that should already void me of being scum or at least scum that would have targeted him.

No, it doesnā€™t work as a clear for you, just as it doesnā€™t work as something that outs you as scum

Iā€™m lynching ewiz and donā€™t care about anything else good day sirs

Eagerly awaiting qoq's return to this thread

Unless his target died (Ian? -- he lynched him, Klaze? - why?), q0q already committed to a PR target yesterday and won't change at the risk of looking scummy. You can share your thoughts now.

Either he roleblocked the target (which blocked a kill or will try to make it seem like it blocked the kill), or both scum teams had a reason to kill Klaze.

The final option is that one of the scum teams held back on the kill?

other than for ~ epic mindgames ~ tho whats the benefit to that?

He did write the hash. Depending on who his target was, Iā€™m inclined to believe he blocked scum. Yea, if he didnā€™t follow the encrypted message that could be viewed as scummy. That would be interesting if he picked klaze as his target.

This is nadota mafia, the meta has always been to shoot first and ask questions later. The only reason they would hold back a night kill is because the scum just straight up AFKā€™d at which point Iā€™d look at the AFKers from yesterday as a possible scum team.

If q0q was still somehow scum ā€“ seems very unlikely ā€“ he might have held back on the kill to make the block seem more credible. That also seems unlikely.

We donā€™t know if roleblocked blocks nk. We need host clarification on that

How are you verifying his statements? I donā€™t have any access to a b2sum function, q0q can you use PGP in the future?

https://www.cs.drexel.edu/~introcs/Fa11/notes/10.1_Cryptography/RSA_Express_EncryptDecrypt.html

You mentioned yourself that youā€™re not getting the same hash with the string he provided, correct? I remember you saying that yesterday, were you able to fix the issue and get the same output or is it still a totally different value?

I was able to once I used the correct quotation character. The one he pasted didnā€™t match as he claims discourse changes the character and I was supposed to know that.

Hello

I very strongly believe roleblocking does block the night kill as the role text clearly states night kill as an ability and the captain blocks abilities. I donā€™t see any reason to interpret it in any other way.

Fellow jarls would you like to defer your thought process to me and allow me to take complete control and responsibility for the win or loss of this game?

If you would like to do this, please

Lynch Jones

Tonight