Roragok's Mafia #26

I targeted klaze cause he’s usually smart but he voted me, so I thought he was evil. It makes no sense to vote me there

im not matt

*youre not jdance. You’re also not Matticus.

my way of saying that was more concise

I should absolutely be allowed to have two accounts in this game.

Look klaze claimed jarl like one of the VERY first posts in the entire game, so pinning bazinga for missing that seems silly. Bazinga misses a lot.

Either way you haven’t been reading anything if you’re jumping on a lynch train with either.

Everyone jumped on bazinga initially and this makes me think there’s a bunch of scum in that pool of willing lynchers. If someone wants to read bazinga as “scum” I’d think it’s more likely at this point that he’s the maul and q0 is captain but there is also the possibility that the actual captain hasn’t claimed.

No it was not it was actually anti town because not everyone knows that jdance is “Matt” not everyone knows you’re friends outside of this forum (and that is the reason behind your entrance) and not everyone knows “Matt” isn’t matticus (because it also is)

We are also cheating in private messages

There is also a possibility you'll be hit by lightning this very second.

And that possibility is gone

I admit, I thought it was a bit scummy that Klaze jumped onto you like that when he had said earlier not to, and also because q0q and you were tied 2-2 for lynches. But it could have also been to prevent a tie and lynch the more likely scum.

ever since both bazinga and q0 claimed captain I assumed one of them was telling the truth and the other one was the maul. I don't think any scum member cognizant of the tracker would ever risk claiming captain because the tracker could easily confirm whether or not they are lying

In the end it wouldn’t have been smart at all to vote you at the last second and way too obvious for a player like Klaze. He’d have to be really desperate, and I don’t see why he would be in that situation.

Note how bazingaboy noted that yns always throws games, and when I told him that yns won last game he just didn’t respond

HOLY FUCKING SHIT @yns AND @im_cool_your_weird AND @Derumination WE DONT LYNCH IN BETWEEN THE CLAIMANTS TODAY IVE EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION TIMES. I ALSO AGREE BAZINGA IS SCUM (IT WAS MY PRESSURE THAT GOT HIM TO CLAIM AND I IMMEDIATELY SAID HIS CLAIM WAS PROBABLY FAKE) BUT ITS SO MUCH BETTER FOR TOWN TO LEAVE HIM ALIVE UNTIL WE COULD POSSIBLY ELIMINATE A TEAM STOP BEING FUCKING STUPID

Because the team can still win even if he throws. Someone had to sacrifice themselves to stop his gamelosing lynch

How do we eliminate a team when we can only Lynch one person per night

you’re scum dude holy shit

Well q0q is online now so he should be posting soon.

I’m ready for q0q15 to assault me with his genius. He’s frustrated by our ineptitude – or maybe not. Maybe its his own?