Roragok's Mafia #26

Lmao well you’re just a loose cannon.

He’s literally defending scum what do you mean

What was your secret message for the PR target? Why didn’t you visit anyone? Are you town or not…

Well I for one believe he’s defending scum because he’s defending a strategy that can be beneficial for town, but he’s also doing it so adamantly that it looks a bit scummy. I think he’s just too tunnel visioned to be able to stop himself from over reacting. It’s the very reason he got played by q0q15 to suspect me in the first place.

If you’re still lynching Bazinga after whatever q0q15 is trying to pull I really don’t know what to say.

I’m not defending scum. It’s +EV as town to leave both claims alive. And bazinga is not nearly as likely scum as I thought he was after Jones’s report

No, I focused you because you were being nonsensical. I’m tunnel visioned on this BECAUSE NOT LYNCHING IN THE CLAIMS IS THE BEST MOVE FOR TOWN ESPECIALLY WHEN BOTH LOOK SCUMMY AS FUCK WITH THEIR REPORTS.

There’s a very real possibility one get lynched today with how dumb everyone is being and that’s why I’m being so fucking stubborn about it

No dude bazinga is literally CONFIRMED SCUM

Believe me I’ve never had a gut read this hard before if bazinga isn’t scum I’ll cut my fucking guts out with a knife

? My effort is all focused on highlighting how you are bad at scum and your play is textbook garbage scum

Actually I kinda wanna lynch nma for losing me last game after my brilliant d1 play

This isnt fucking scumplay, this is how I always play fucking town.

Don’t lynch Bazinga with q0q15 playing D2 like this. What’s the explanation for not visiting? Host messed up?

Idk let him post what happened but bazinga is beyond scummy at this point

If bazinga is town I’m coming for ur ass

@old_electrowizard_acc who do you want to lynch today if we’re not lynching in the claims?

:wrong:

I told you he wouldn’t visit anyone because he thought I would roleblock him

I think Jdance/NMA/Friend are all good lynch targets for today. Has anyone EVER seen NMA post this little before? Is he terminally ill?

sure lynch nmagane

since u guys dont wnana lynch OBVIOUS SCUM ewiz