Roragok's Mafia #26

His arguments make sense though. Unless you think I’m in a team with him why would Ewiz be defending me?

i mean

@nmagane you are at risk of being lynched please give us any info that might dissuade us

theres many reasons but the first that comes to mind is that ur an idiot and the second is that ur an easy pocket

I could be getting pocketed as well since I haven’t played much with ewiz.

I agree with the lynch on Nmagane. I thought he played a bad D1 and was about to lynch him but didn’t feel there was enough information at the time.

At the moment I’m starting to side with Bazinga since q0q15 just makes absolutely no sense. Epic mindgame plan gone wrong?

What’s pocketed mean?

There’s still not enough game events to make any sort of solid analysis. I’m going to wait for the following people to post more:

@Nmagane
@Gamut
@q0q15

The king @im_cool_your_weird should also be saying more.

Big retards in here

lynch nmagane

I would be willing to lynch nmagane over bazinga, we need qoq to post because he is super weird

Friend is super weird and scummy. He came in, saw me arguing with nyte, then refused to engage with the thread because “he wanted to see everything play out.” He’s trying to fly low as scum.

Lynch friend

I’d also be fine with a gamut Lynch, as usual he afks. I want to see what nma posts tonight before committing either way on him

Like I said I’m fine with jdance/nma/friend and I’ll vote any of them.

now that the “captain rb’d one of the attacking mafia members” possibility is off the table it looks pretty likely that klaze was double attacked (either that or a mafia team was trying to frame whoever the captain visited)

I think at this point I’d be down to lynch one of klaze’s d1 scumreads,

That’s actually a good point. Klaze might have accused someone from both scum teams, and both of them wanted him dead

Continuing the discussion from Roragok's Mafia #26:

@ironstove out of curiosity, how many of these reads do you still stand by?

It’s going to take him a while to respond. He is scum and will need to think about the answer that best helps him.

1 Like

Lmao

I’m ok wth going lynch friend

@ironstove
@Nmagane
@Gamut
@q0q15
@Friend