Roragok's Mafia #26

This morning == 2 hours ago?

well I just woke up around 2 hours ago

Not it’s not you dingus. You’re either his partner or you’re more retarded than I thought. God you guys are the biggest :sheep: ever. Baaaaaaaaaad

Why are you so submissive now? You should scold me for being dumb.

I have other things to attend to.

Jesus fuck Matthew do you really think q0q15 had a hangover? Does anyone here really think jones fucking drank himself into a hangover?

Saying I hardly know him is accurate, I think.

I guess you (and probably others) haven’t paid attention to anything he’s ever posted outside of computer language crap

she’s just mad that this time when I got drunk I didn’t expose myself to her

Computer language crap? Kill yourself. That’s the most important crap on this planet

Lol you’re a pussy

Are you town this game? Tell me the truth.

I have already stated : I am a goodly green jarl and you can bet your ass that q0q15 is mad as fuck because I correctly called out his fucking play as a scumlord. He was probably so delighted at first that I was soft confirming him for claiming but that was because I didn’t know he pulled that hash shit. It changed everything.

Embarrassing stuff really

u want to see my junk?

Kittens told me she never wanted to see a dick pic - not even when I’m married to her

Don’t worry I think you’re successfully distracting them. These idiots are so fucking bad at this game.

is that a yes or a no darling

Do not fucking call me that.

lynch jdance

I’ll see you all d3