I did the same initially.

I donā€™t care who we Lynch so long as itā€™s between

You
Jones
QOQ
deepthroat
Ironstove

Just pick someone

Tracker you know you did not receive a pm so vote qoq, heā€™s just dug his own grave. Maybe wait a bit though so you donā€™t reveal who you are

itā€™s obvious to me that gamut is town cleared; the game isnā€™t setup to work in situations where bigbenny griefs other players.

Can we collectively lynch q0q15 right now please?
Ironstove tomorrow?

You are very dumb and need to lynch bazinga

Attention all dumb town who are trying to lynch qoq, he is captain and you are either retarded or scum

There are like 5 roles guys itā€™s literally impossible to make a mod-error like that. Roragok DMā€™s dnd which is infinitely more complicated it makes 0 sense for him to fuck that up.

A) Was the tracker on me?
B) Were they sent a new PM for their role action if A is true?

Rora didnā€™t make any mistakes, Benny used Qoqs account to cancel his night action which jones had to get fixed

I donā€™t agree with changing a PR action during the day ā€“ period. If Benny modified your PM, then tough. Itā€™s cheating in a way since it reveals more information than usual.

:vb-weyes:

tbh, right now bazinga and q0 both have really shaky foundations for their captain claims.

I think we should lynch neither of them, try to get them to live to d3 and then ask them to come out with a fresh set of reports. Also, since everyoneā€™s so split on which of them is telling the truth, itā€™s possible that a mafia team ends up nkā€™ing whichever one is lying which would end up benefiting the town

Itā€™s unfortunate but believable

Going to buy 200 dollars of mega millions tomorrow and win that 900 mil

900 million fucking dollars. Shieeet

I refuse to believe it and going to wait until D3.

A) Why didnā€™t you log in earlier?
B) Are you going to claim that Benny locked you out of your account all day?

How much does it cost to buy a woman?

I was dealing with a hangover this morning
bigbenny locked me out of nothing.