Roragok's Mafia #26

I tried to cancel my reply to jdance to write one to you and it fucked it all up.

Anyway I think one of the mafia factions thought klaze was opposing and killed him. There’s no way a “suspicious” captain claim actually kills someone. For one it means they’re a than and two it was talked about having a tracker follow one. You’d have to be so stupid to risk that night 1. q0q15 is confirmed fucking scum with this play - there was no correction and Benny was not on his account. If he was, why would anyone care about this game anyway?? That’s three compromised accounts all at the hands of Nmagane. Y’all stupid.

*thane

Are Nyte and jones capable of pretend fighting

:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::us_virgin_islands::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

1 Like

(As she posts from my account)

He would never let nmagane or bigbenny have access to his account because of all the pictures of his junk on it.

Can we please just lynch him or lynch friend or lynch nmagane for throwing

So you’re friends teammate?? Interesting development.

Uploading: 95606C45-5D61-4E56-B526-A9BEE47A2D42.jpeg…

Fuck this stupid site

What?

Also what?

If you don’t lynch q0q15 right now you’re going to fail at life forever

Not lynching your relationship fallout because he’s your relationship fallout sorry

@bazingaboy @Matticus @ironstove @Derumination @LuckyArtist

What?what do you want?

Oh are those your picks

Stop being a pussy and win the game.

Well, I hope you all are capable of feeling stupid when this gets done, because at least it means you have some hope, but mostly you’ll probably be too stupid to realize how poorly your brains work.

lynch friend