Roragok's Mafia #26

don’t lynch me momma :frowning:

I’m fucking lynching you jones. And when I die, you might still win this game because these morons can’t hear anything over their bleating and who knew you were a fucking sheep herder.

I’m just waiting for the tracker dude; you don’t have to get all angry and rush a lynch

@bazingaboy :sheep:
@Matticus :sheep:
@Derumination :sheep:
@LuckyArtist :sheep:
@old_electrowizard_acc :sheep:
@yns :sheep:
@Gamut :sheep:
@im_cool_your_weird :sheep:

The tracker wasn’t on you.

what a fucking moron who’s bad at the game then.

Also you need to reread this post. It answers its own question.

lynch q0q15

There’s just a lot of q0q15 scum partners, so I’m not sure. Nmagane seems bored, though.

Not sure about what??

Trying to reason through who all the scum are.

It is very likely that nmagane is not q0q15s partner. He’s either another faction or he’s throwing town. I SUPPOSE he could be the maul. That would make him want to lynch bazinga instantly. Whatever he is, he knows what jones is and vice versa that much is sure.

I believe there’s a higher chance nmagane is mafia rather than throwing town. He’s probably utilizing the afk mafia strategy because everyone here is SO GOD AWFUL HE CAN ACTUALLY DO IT AND GET AWAY WITH IT! when he’s normally the top poster on the entire website!!

“Trying to reason through…”
Do you mean other than q0q15?

Of course. Finding one isn’t enough. But it’s late, so I’ll look at it tomorrow.

But you won’t lynch jones… this is so bad.

Can’t we just fucking hammer and go next? I’m going to be dead anyway. Actually maybe not that may draw too much attention and the sheep might get scared.

Lynch q0q15

Are you happy now? :sheep:

:fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

Good. Night.

A whole nother day of this shitfest. Oh well. Maybe hammer will happen while I sleep. I doubt it.

(Goodnight)