Roragok's Mafia #26

He also said that bigbenny went into his account and changed his night action to remove his report, we can see how true that turned out to be.

I don’t know dude I think one is a lot more believable than the other; considering Jones has done this every time he’s in the same game as Nyte. They’re like the “benny and nmagane talk on teamspeak” joke but actually real.

I would go and check Nyte’s post in the last thread but it’s too much effort. I wish we still had pages but Epok wants to follow the hip new (not new or hip) ruby forums.

I am pretty confident that it is you or jdance as q0q’s partner. I know the theory is that yns was partner with q0q but I believe one of you two are far more likely, and I am pretty sure it is you if I had to pick between the two.

It’s not me.

Yea, I believe that.

Jones legitimately told me (in teamspeak) that he told Nyte that he was mafia.

That wasn’t the last thread, it was d1. Nyte did accuse Jones of discussing the game with her

I meant to say posts* - to find out who his partner was

LBJ and yns seemed super scummy yesterday. Jdance and Matty are impossible for me to read. Nyte could be scum, but I think we need more info out first

Not sure about nma or stove. Could easily see stove being scum

Oh wait I forgot gamut was in the game.

Lynch gamut

I’m not nafia

It’s that simple

I wouldn’t rule out nyte being scum still - despite her wanting to lynch jones. I think the mafia is Definitely Yns and Ironstove and then either Nyte Gamut or Jdance. Matticus is town - I have talked to him on teamspeak before the game and got to know him very well, LuckyArtist may as well not be in the game.

It’s not me

Alright

just post the Tracker results whoever it is.