Roragok's Mafia #26

Are you very convinced of q0q15? Or bazinga?

I’m on the fence because bazinga and q0q15’s reports were both shit today. it’s probably best just to wait for tomorrow to let them come out with a new set of reports

I can disagree with yns’s stance (that bazinga is “confirmed scum”) while still thinking he’s town though

Vote Results

I stopped counting when I reached the hammer

Friend (7) - Nmagane, im_cool_your_weird, q0q15, Matticus, DEEPTHROAT, ironstove, jones
bazingaboy (2) - Gamut, jdance
Nmagane (1) -yns
jdance (1) - Lucky Artist
q0q15 (1)- bazingaboy

Not Voting

Friend

The Jarls come together and execute Friend the Maul

Night 2 Start

Night will last until October 19, 2018 2:00 PM

Players Alive

Nmagane
Gamut
jdance
im_cool_your_weird
qoq15
Matticus
LuckyArtist
bazingaboy
DEEPTHROAT
yns
ironstove
jones

2 Likes

The Jarls arrive to meet again in the morning. They notice they are one Jarl short.

@q0q15 the Jarl was killed overnight.

Day 3 Start

Day will last until October 20, 2018 2:00 PM or majority lynch

Alive Players

Nmagane
Gamut
jdance
im_cool_your_weird
Matticus
LuckyArtist
bazingaboy
DEEPTHROAT
yns
ironstove
jones

Marjority Lynch is 6

Quite possibly the most uninteresting game I’ve played in in a while

I also think it’s pretty obvious to everyone at this point how jones told Nyte that he was Mafia (most likely told her who his parnter was too).

I think Jones mad it pretty obvious yesterday. Also, I told you fucking idiots it would be a waste of a lynch on q0q yesterday. The chance of him being nk’ed was so fucking big

Going to need @bazingaboy’s report

Sorry I must have missed that. Who is q0q’s partner? Because I had like 3 people on my suspect list.

He told her over the phone. Ask her

If that’s true, this game is actually awful.

I’m pretty sure that’s not true and jones will confirm that it is not lol. I have an idea why you’re saying this too.

But before I start going down my rabbit hole of suspicions, it’s important that I hear the captain’s report.

Kaptenrobert is not in the game hahaha

Unfortunately it is true; he told me that he did.

Blue is mafia?

Sorry guys lol im confused

Same

BLuE IS THR SECOND MAFIA FACTION

1 Like

Alright, I’m assuming Jones’s faction held their shot because they wanted to claim he roleblocked someone. It’s possible that @bazingaboy hit the nk with a roleblock, but it seems more likely to me that the shot was held. Still want his report before committing either way.