Secret

I would give nyte the final say in this. I could say more but I won't.

All jones needs is a new chix.

Im assuming he is banned for death threats, that shit is out of line

1 Like

yeah but you know jones is soft as a pillow he def wont do anything. that is what a hurt man looks . big talk check, in pain check, female related, everytime.

holy shit make a poll you fucking babies, or @Nyte decides (this is the first option, if not make the poll) his ban ends in literally weeks

that's not all youre saying you overgrown child. the thing about acting like you know anything is that you still gotta remember you don't know your blind spots

The decision has already been made by the subconscious noosphere of NAdota, Jones must be unbanned

suddenly(hyperbole) your interest in and respect for hitler makes sense when you write off shit behavior as what being a hurt *man looks like, no big deal

what are you saying? If jones did something off platform thats between ya, if he did it here explain.

Banning off this platfom because u think he deserves it off of your personal relationship is very typical of someone who is vengeful.

you hate jones and thats ok, you make it obvious, i like him, i liked his post, i think he was a good poster till he went on his bizzarre trip over you. i hope he returns and recovers.

i think you need to ask yourself what YOU are saying, and then cross check it with the facts

you're straight up miserable sometimes

You keep typing but you are saying and explaining nothing, you think i'm suddenly going to change my stance if you keep saying refpsi reflect on your stance. I've already stated my position if you want to change it give me reason dont just keep saying I should double check my work again

this is below average iq shit to make up that i hate jones, and that i banned him

but the reality is that you're sexist and pretend you're not
you think i owe you an explanation, there's your first mistake
you're accusing me, jerkwad

oh right suddenly im sexiest...
Im sure i've never ran into this kind of argument.
Wow a poster i valued is banned i shouldnt know or have to understand why he was banned, though i actively participate and want to see the forum improve.

You are making no sense and you know it. Your points here are to me, the biggest proof we should unban jones.

Nyte has nothing to do with jones self distruction

Dude just doesnt have the right information to piece it all together yet, hopefully he ll learn one day and be able to move on.

that's because you have mega issues and that's more than blatantly clear

before just tying a user to another user via bad interactions you made gender a modifier to the situation

but the joke is: you don't even know the situation
so you're just assuming shit and then telling me i owe you an explanation for what you presupposed
nah
you owe an explanation for how you're not sexist (don't bother or worry, it's perfectly understood to most of the people here that you have racial and sex-based hang ups)

This can very much be so, jones was def struggling with their personal relationship, and we handled it by removing his outlet and now we dont even bother explaining why he was banned because those who dont feel it was needed, shouldnt know all of a sudden.

if the premise is that i dont know enough and the ban is justified why is it so hard to get the info lmfao?

Yeah i'm saying it, free jones, this is a kangaroo court that preyed on a man who was down, exploited a personal relationship to ban his only real outlet, and now justifying it via attacks on those who defend him, and saying that its not important to know why he was banned?

It takes two to tango, and even though jones probably had defeated himself over a personal issue, the catalyst to those issues decided he must be banned rather than neutralizing it the best they can, and that same catalyst is sitting here insulting me.

1 Like

i think it would be incorrect of me to say that you can do better
i don't believe youre capable of realizing the failed logic

how is it that every post you make my points stronger?

it's called d e l u s i o n

i n c o m p e t e n c e