Secret

take your pick

well, if you could

damn its no wonder jones lost his mind. You must of really toyed with him. Disgraceful. Hope you are proud to be partly responsible for a mans journey into sorrow. and madness.

2 Likes

I think nyte thought jones was a nice catch until she learned he is still imature kid and that turned her off. Game over.

maybe someone would take you seriously, ever, if you stopped preaching your delusion or ignorance as fact

and started asking some questions that didn't implicate people or things you know nothing about, before designing your... religion

Nyte needs a stallion not a pony, even if its a very smart pony.

1 Like

if anyone feels like makking the poll so we can have an epic democratic process go ahead

otherwise ban date expires on september 1 and wasnt extended for trying to evade 5 times

Sad

If jones gets unbanned he will trash talk nyte until she leaves the forum.
Then he will leave out of boredom.

I would rather keep nyte as a poster than have nyte and jones both leave.

He's my best friend you guys

Ethan rescued Loki from being shot by cops and proxy murdered by the egyptian

1 Like

If we don’t allow jones to use this forum as an outlet he will use his local Walmart as an outlet instead

and instead of using text to express his rage he will use bullets

basically jones is a mass shooting waiting to happen and we need to allow him to post here so he doesn’t kill 20 Mexicans

I think yns should be banned for comments above. Very insensitive and inappropriate given resents events.

2 Likes

Welcome antidota!

We told him what not to do and he did it, killed the site and then left the mess in slowdives court

free jones.

ban jones but also ban everyone else

1 Like

unban faz