dude im at least 4 inches taller than you lol

Kittens owes me an apology

I'm 6 foot 2

i continue to amaze myself with how i am just right all of the time

how much have you given to gamer girls over the course of your life

Jones mugshot is scuffed because he doesn't fit in the room

in game currency inclusive

533.27 raw cash and probably like 100 in subs

You guys seriously fell for a screenshot where jones posted himself saying "Do what you want, I will harass you again in 2 weeks?"

In game currency probably around 2k alone

that happened 2 hours ago, move on you ugly loser.

2 Likes

Ian I would like it if you wouldn't hold things that I did nearly a decade ago over me. Seems like a statute of limitations thing

me and you have spewed some real money on women derumination

This dude has been posting "kill yourself" and "i want to drive to california and murder you" and "I hope you get horribly injured" on the website for 8 months and you have morons like Ian and yns telling friendo "it's all just ironic"

Do you imagine that all of his private messages are just "hey yeah do whatever, thanks for breaking up with me"

and jones has the nerve to moan about a thousand dollars over a year and a half relationship

not making a point about you

I'm telling you dude Jones already killed her. All these posts about wanting to kill her are for him to show the officer when it finally gets back to him.

"If I killed her why would I be obsessing about wanting to kill her on this site you ugly loser"

It's the only way the pieces fit

i guess the jones usd to real usd conversion does play a factor

Jones cycles thru phases of "do whatever" and then actual abuse depending on his emotional state

The funny thing is "do whatever" isn't even a mature and logical response - it implies you have some sort of right to control or modulate her behavior